Special Summer Day Tour (Mt. Fuji and Onsen)
A Rare Opportunity to Experience a real traditional onsen (Hot Spring) while enjoying the beautiful Mt. Fuji scenery. This special summer only tour includes visiting Mt. Fuji’s 5th Station (the highest point possible by car) and a local Japanese Winery as well as enjoying a traditional Hoto “Pot Pot” Udon and Vegetables Lunch followed by a 80 minute hot spring relaxation at the foot of Mt. Fuji.
Mt. Fuji Special Summer Tour Itinerary !
– Start 7:50am from Shinjuku (Washinton Hotel)
- Visit the Koshu Katsunuma Winery Factory (Wine Tasting)
- Enjoy Shabu-Shabu and “Hoto″ Hot Pot Lunch
- Visit and enjoy the spectacular view from Mt. Fuji’s 5th Station
- Visit onsen at the base of Mt. Fuji (relax in onsen) (80 mins)
- Visit Wasabi Souvenir Shop in Gotemba
- Return to Shinjuku around 8:00pm (Washington Hotel)
Prices include the following:
- Sept 3rd, 11th, 15th, 19th, 23rd, 28th: Oct 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 20th, 28th, 30th
*For more information, or to start customizing your own itinerary, please contact us.