Enjoy an exquisite 1 or 2 Day Snow Monkey Tour from Tokyo to view the wild Snow Monkeys soaking in the natural hot springs near the snowy Nagano mountains.
Take an exciting adventure to Nagano to watch the world-famous “snow monkeys″ relaxing and soaking in the natural hot springs of the Jigokudai Yaen-koen near the snowy Nagano mountains.
Visit Zenko-ji Temple: Zenko-ji is a sacred place that is worshipped for over 1400 years. It enshrines one of the oldest Buddha statues and the main hall is designated a national treasure. It does not belong to any Buddhist sects but has been believed to bring happiness to everyone both in this world and the after world. Enjoy Japanese Style dinner consisted of various kinds of fresh seafood including tuna, salmons, prawns etc.
Enjoy relaxing in an open-air bath in the snowing surroundings.
Day 1: Tokyo Dep:
– Japanese style Lunch
– Visit Yudanaka Onsen Village
– Enjoy open Air Hot Spring
– Japanese Style Dinner/Stay Onsen Resort Hotel
Day 2: Nagano Dep:
– Breakfast/Yudanaka Shibu Onsen Village
– Jigokudani Yaen-koen (Watch wild monkeys soaking in Onsen hot springs)
– Japanese Style lunch/Zenkoji Temple
– Return to Tokyo
* Minimum of 2 Participants required:
* Operated on selected dates only: (Dates from Jan to April)
For more information on Snow Monkey Tours please Contact Us: