Up for a unique work-out while in Japan? Why not try a 1-Day Mt. Fuji?
A one-day climb of Mt. Fuji is not for everyone, but it will leave you with a great sensation of accomplishment, as well as feeling extremely tired and jelly-legged.
Not for the faint-hearted, this 1-day dash to the summit is available as a private or small group tour, and is only recommended for the practiced climber or athletically-inclined.
Depending on the weather, day climbs can be done any day from May to October, but be warned for those who have trouble getting up in the morning: a very early start is required to scale this mountain in 1-day.
1-Day Mt. Fuji Summit Climb includes:
– Pick-up/drop-off from Shinjuku or Bullet Train Station near Mt. Fuji
– 1-Day Fuji Climb to Summit
– Experienced English-Speaking Mountain Guide
– All Highway tolls and parking fees
– Insurance & Optional Hot Spring experince after the climb
For more information about a 1-Day Mt. Fuji Climbing Experince please contact us Here