Many people find climbing Mt. Fuji the most difficult thing they have ever done in their entire life and at the same time the most rewarding. To climb Mt. Fuji, to be literally above the clouds looking down on the landscape and to witness a breathtaking sunrise can be the experience of a lifetime.
Regardless of age, with proper gear and preparation, reaching the peak of Mt. Fuji is possible and extremely gratifying. As you stare down at the world below, a huge sense of accomplishment can overpower you. And when you realize just how high you have climbed, it is truly a satisfying and memorable experience. It’s hard to put it in to words, but sometimes when you watch the sun rise from the summit on a clear morning – it is almost a spiritual experience.
Sample Itinerary: 2-Day Group Climb:
- Day 1: Tokyo – Mt.Fuji 5th Station – 8th Station
- 8:00 Hotel Pick-Up (Leave Tokyo via Chuo Expressway)
- 11:30 Arrive at Mt.Fuji 5th station (Lunch on your own and prepare to climb)
- 13:00 Leave Mt.Fuji 5th station via kawaguchiko-Yoshidaguchi ascending route
- 18:00 Arrive at Mountain Hut -Stay at Mountain Hut (Dinner and Rest)
- Day 2: 8th Station – Top of Mt.Fuji – 5th Station – Tokyo
- 2:00 Leave Mountain Hut for summit
- 4:00 Arrive at summit (Watch the sunrise and enjoy breakfast)
- 5:30 Leave summit via Yoshidaguchi descending route
- 9:30 Arrive at 5th station (Lunch on your own and rest)
- 11:00 Leave 5th station, *Experience Onsen (Return to Tokyo via Expressway)
- 15:00 Hotel Drop-off
For exact climb dates and to make a booking, please visit our Climbing Mt. Fuji Page.